Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Taking a Break.

Resting on the Vine - Carl Spitzweg

Hey folks!

Alright, I'm going to be taking a break from posting on Theology and Dragons for a few days. The main reason is, I made some poor choices for employment these last few months that have really taken a toll on my health. I need some time to sleep and get back up to snuff health wise. This is by no means a long term sabbatical, it's just a breather so I can focus on a bit of the school stuff that's come up. Thanks all for understanding!

4 comments:

  1. I should thwack you for not looking after yourself. :P Go and rest up! We'll still be here when you get back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better Brendan! I LOVE your blog, by the way. You have such good insights. I've learned a lot just from the few posts I've read.
    -Brianna

    ReplyDelete